Please select To the mobile version|Continue to access the desktop computer version
Return to list NewReply

How the color psychology affects a logo design?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Beginner

Credits
Post time 2018-12-20 01:05:06 | Show all posts | Read mode
The most important aspect of creating a logo is to keep in mind the psychology of colors and how it affects the logo design. The color psychology is overlooked by most designers as a result of which they face severe pitfall. When a designer creates a logo design, they have to keep in mind how people will react to a specific color and what effect could it bring to the company. As a business person myself, I know the different associations of colors people make and customize my own logo for my business. A logo is the visual identity of a company which speaks a particular word about your brand. Therefore, it is necessary for a business person to mull over every aspect of the logo to make it one which adds additional meaning to the business. Do you think creating own logos t represent a business is a good idea?

Use magic Report

匿名  Post time 2018-12-22 19:16:40
byyhg'

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-12-29 12:16:59
Thanks for your post. There is a lot of information needed for me Happy Room
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2019-1-3 15:43:02
Instagram is among a breed of smartphone apps which have tapped into the creative, image-based online life of young people. Click Instagram video downloader free.

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2019-1-5 15:57:28
With the best string trimmer 2019 additionally having a 0.065 line distance across, it holds a 180-degree rotatable head plan.

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2019-1-5 17:56:53
Logo design is identity of a website. Its very important that your company logo is match your website color combination and unique. Many website development agency offer a creative custom logo design service related to your requirements.

Use magic

Reply post

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list