Please select To the mobile version|Continue to access the desktop computer version
Return to list NewReply

Top Driving Violations in Dubai That You May Have Ignored

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Beginner

Credits
Post time 2018-11-21 18:38:58 | Show all posts | Read mode
As a rule, information that Dubai is a city of strict standards, where police activity does not demonstrate resistance to petty crime. Drivers are accused of sanctions for crimes and receive black signs, of which 24 can lead to an annual ban on management. As best you can, even the best of us can be very ignorant. We are talking about a line or two about the laws of activity. In the case of renting a car from any car rental company in Dubai, you are obliged to do so.

Here is a brief overview of minor violations for you to check and ensure that you decide in favor of a warning.

1. Quick transition to pedestrian crossings:

Drivers walking face, on the other hand, are sending a real violation that could result in a Dh500 fine near 6 black dots for this negligence. Make sure you demonstrate some tolerance and take a delicate action when you get a person on foot.

2. Motorway cleaning:

It is not surprising that everyone breaks down in the city or children hanging from the windows of a moving car. It is restricted by law, and also at some time harms associated vehicles; Also, as you pay Dh500, in this case, get 4 black dots.

3. Negligence when transferring a car

If you are not careful when switching your car, it is clear that you can hit another vehicle or child behind the viewer on some unexposed sides. Regardless of the use of cameras, motion sensors and rear-view mirrors, people often face difficult circumstances when they turn over their vehicles. Thus, pay attention if you need to maintain a strategic distance to the Dh400 with 4 black to break it.

4. You can not do without headlights

Do you want to drive in a foggy climate in the evening without headlights or more? Again, given that these indifferent actions may end, you are worth a Dh200 fine, you also have 4 blacks and a higher risk of getting into another vehicle, behaving like a good driver,

5. Taxi driver Reduction of passengers:

Although it may be an unusual event, some of you may start with a taxi driver late at night to take you home and refuse to travel to your destination. The driver is required by law to carry passengers when in any area while he is obliged, and if this is not the case, he must resist a Dh200 fine with 4 black glasses.
6. Do not use symbols while Launch Paths are transmitted:

Some people feel that they can escape using signs and signals, moving to another job. Well, think about that, in Dubai, you can not. Not only using the mark, you can stay safe from an accident, and save you pay a Dh200 penalty and get 3 points on your driving license.

7. What to do if you park in a no-parking zone?

It can be a big problem to find the perfect parking place next to your organization of life or work environment, but it does not give you the opportunity to stop your vehicle, wherever you are, and definitely not in non-stop zones. Then, if you do not follow the rules in this case, get ready to pay the Dh200 as a penalty and at least 2 black points for a driver's license.

Affordable Monthly car rental De

Use magic Report

匿名  Post time 2018-11-22 02:43:13
Tweak box is an amazing app store which provided paid app for free, Download TWEAKBOX. It is available for IOS and android devices.
Download TWEAKBOX app from tweak box official website

tweakboxIt is available for IOS and Andriod devices.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Beginner

Credits
Post time 2018-11-22 15:08:48 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

匿名  Post time 2018-11-22 15:44:49
In Dubai getting a license is not an easy task. The top driving violations in Dubai that you may have ignored. Drivers are accused of sanctions for crimes and receive black signs, of which 24 can lead to an annual ban on management. Some violations are explained here briefly. private walking tours of london

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-23 06:51:24
hi

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-23 06:51:26
hi

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-23 15:50:53
Hotmail is the second most used emailing service behind Google’s Gmail, with more than half a billion users worldwide. Start hotmail login account now.

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-26 05:17:47
@Guest:

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-26 05:18:12
@@@@@

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-26 05:18:16
@@@@@

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-11-26 05:18:41
@abdulamex:

Use magic

匿名  Post time 2018-12-1 12:52:51
I wish to express  thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from such a circumstance. As a result of browsing through the online world and obtaining solutions which are not productive, I figured my life was gone. Existing without the solutions to the difficulties you've resolved as a result of your good article content is a serious case, as well as those which may have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn't encountered your site. Your competence and kindness in taking care of every item was vital. I don't know what I would've done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this specialized and results-oriented guide. I will not think twice to refer the website to anyone who would like guidelines about this matter.
nike shoes for women http://www.nikesneakers.us.com

Use magic

匿名  Post time 7 day(s) ago
I  wanted to write down a brief word to appreciate you for these remarkable recommendations you are showing on this site. My long internet search has at the end been compensated with pleasant concept to write about with my partners. I would suppose that most of us visitors are quite lucky to live in a remarkable network with  many wonderful individuals with good basics. I feel rather blessed to have encountered the webpages and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks a lot once again for everything.
adidas stan smith women http://www.adidasstansmith.us.com

Use magic

匿名  Post time 6 day(s) ago
All the drivers in Dubai should be aware of the traffic rules. The issue of heavy traffic violations and it needs to be updated every now and then for keeping up with the emerging and existing violations. In this article, a detailed description of this topic is shared.directv packages

Use magic

匿名  Post time 5 day(s) ago
I am just writing to let you be aware of what a extraordinary discovery my wife's child found viewing yuor web blog. She figured out a wide variety of things, which included what it's like to possess an excellent coaching mood to make many more very easily comprehend certain hard to do matters. You really surpassed her expected results. Thanks for churning out the warm and friendly, trusted, educational and in addition unique guidance on this topic to Julie.
adidas nmd r1 https://42.herber.pl/nmduk

Use magic

匿名  Post time 5 day(s) ago
I enjoy you because of each of your hard work on this website. My mother enjoys making time for investigation and it's simple to grasp why. I hear all of the powerful means you give both useful and interesting tips via this web blog and therefore encourage contribution from other ones on that point so our favorite child is always being taught a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You are always doing a brilliant job.
goyard handbags http://www.goyard.us.com

Use magic

匿名  Post time 3 day(s) ago
My spouse and i ended up being absolutely thrilled that Louis could complete his investigation by way of the precious recommendations he was given when using the web page. It's not at all simplistic to simply possibly be freely giving ideas  the others may have been making money from. We really fully understand we have the blog owner to thank for that. The specific explanations you made, the straightforward site menu, the friendships your site make it easier to foster - it's got everything superb, and it is making our son in addition to our family do think that subject is enjoyable, and that's truly important. Thank you for all!
jordan retro 6 http://www.jordan6.us.com

Use magic

匿名  Post time Yesterday 18:04
I precisely wanted to appreciate you all over again. I am not sure the things that I would've carried out in the absence of those concepts shared by you about this industry. It had been a very scary difficulty in my opinion, nevertheless spending time with a well-written tactic you solved it forced me to jump over contentment. Now i'm happy for your assistance and then wish you know what a great job that you are accomplishing teaching many people all through a site. Probably you have never got to know any of us.
westbrook shoes http://www.russellwestbrookshoes.us.com

Use magic

Reply post

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list